Visiting Angels is Hiring
Mission Statement: Visiting Angels is committed to providing compassionate home care assistance to seniors and the older adult, while helping them to live as independently as possible in their own familiar home environment. Our primary focus is on delivering dependable and reliable service to the senior population by performing as a unified care team with the single goal of exceeding our client’s expectations.
Majors/positions interested in hiring: Our positions do not require a formal educational background and Visiting Angels is a great way to work while you finish school! We are able to work around your school schedule and we are flexible enough to accommodate changing class schedules! You tell us how many hours you'd like to work and we match Clients to your schedule!
Skill Sets: Min. of 1 year of verifiable experience in a care giving role. Can be for a family member or in a paid position. Must be able to work unsupervised, be prompt, and provide compassionate care to our clients.
Services provided: in home non-medical care, some of the duties that we can provide are: Bathing, Dressing, Personal Cares, Errands & Shopping, Med Reminders, Meal Planning, Meal Prep, Joyful Companionship, Lite Housekeeping, etc.
Employment Opportunities: We can tailor our Client schedule to your life schedule! Some students prefer to work during school break and others choose to visit their own family. Either way, Visiting Angels is a great way to earn money while you are attending school.
What makes Visiting Angels special?
- Caregivers CHOOSE the number of hours and days they would like to work.
- Caregivers are trained on-site.
- Caregivers receive FREE apparel.
- Our Clients have CHOSEN to have Visiting Angels vs. being forced to have help!
- Clients are primarily elderly that would like some light help and companionship
- Visits are done in PRIVATE homes!
- Overnight positions are available and are a great way to get paid to do your homework or sleep!
- Chad Suter, Office Manager
1001 Madison Ave. Suite C, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538