Caregivers - Direct Support Professionals
Our caregivers – direct support professionals have a truly rewarding career, they build meaningful relationships with clients and go home every day knowing they have made a difference in the quality of life of another person.
Our employee-owners are also rewarded financially; you will receive company stock on top of competitive benefits, paid training, hours to fit your schedule, referral bonuses, PTO and work in a casual dress environment, making a difference everyday.
Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift (schedules include every other weekend and some holidays)
Status: Full-time and Part-time
What you will be responsible for as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) Caregiver :
- Provide direct care support to our clients with disabilities
- Follow Individual Service Plans (ISP) and protocols
- Direct support for activities of daily living; Bathing, grooming, toileting and hygiene
- Enhance the overall health, safety, and welfare of our clients
- Administer medications and utilize assistive medical devices as needed, per ISP
- Planning and participating in community and home based activities
- Redirecting individuals when exhibiting inappropriate behaviors
What you bring as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) Caregiver:
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable, show up on time
- Give quality care; demonstrate a supportive and caring demeanor with clients
Does your job allow you to make a difference everyday? Does your job give you FREE company stock? Does your job value high standards and reward you for loyalty and quality work?
Homes for Independent Living is seeking reliable, caring, direct support professionals (DSP)- caregivers to join our team to provide respectful support services to persons with disabilities so they may attain fulfilling lives in the community. No experience necessary , we will fully train you. Now with higher starting pay! 100% employee owned, which means you will receive company stock!
Did you forget your resume?
No time to fill out an application?
Talk to us today to take control of your career.