Experienced Maintenance Tech
Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
Position Summary:Responsible for performing general building maintenance and repairing all converting equipment to minimize downtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for maintaining all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Demonstrates ability to teach and uphold proper maintenance and safety procedures.
- Order parts for particular machines when needed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Provide own tools necessary to perform maintenance tasks.
- Education/Training: Requires at least a high school diploma or equivalency. A current Lift Truck Operator License is required, along with other appropriate certification to work in certain areas or on certain equipment. A well-qualified candidate will have an Electrical certification and a maintenance degree or in pursuit of a maintenance degree .
- Experience: Comprehensive maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment. Experience within the corrugated industry and knowledge of machinery used in sheet plants. Full understanding of customer service philosophy and procedures of the Company.