Shipping and Receiving Coordinator/Lead
Wisconsin Packaging Corp.
Position Summary:The Shipping Coordinator will perform all office procedures required for efficient operation of this department. This position serves as back up to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist and serve as a backup for daily billing responsibilities. Create bills of lading as required.
- Schedule deliveries and create load lists.
- Perform activities related to raw stock / warehouse receiving.
- Maintain accurate inventory control using the Harry Rhodes management system.
- Assist in the housekeeping and layout of the warehouse area.
- Consistently show ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Makes deliveries with straight-truck, as needed.