Several Chamber members will be offering "Ghouls' Night Out" specials and events on October 28 and/or 29. Contact the host of the individual event you're interested in for more information.
Here are some examples. Check back as more are added.
- Paddy Coughlin's Pub in Fort Atkinson will have Blood Orange Mojitos on Friday and Saturday.
- Revive Salt Room & Spa in Cambridge will offer 2-for-1 Salt Room sessions ($40 value) on 10/28 and 10/29. Guests will need to reference “Ghoul’s Night Out” at their time of booking or at their appointment to redeem. Advance appointments are recommended.
- Blodgett Pet and Garden Center in Fort Atkinson will have fall decor 25% off both days. Bring your pet in costume on Saturday, October 29th for trick or treat from 9 to 4pm. Wine tasting also on Saturday from 11 to 1pm.
- Stop by the Chamber (244 N. Main St., Fort Atkinson) on Friday, Oct. 28 between noon-4:00 for a free Halloween treat.
- Midnight at the Masquerade Murder Mystery Dinner on Friday, October 28 at RiverStone Premier Event Venue in Fort Atkinson
- Stop by Piper Mae in Fort Atkinson on Friday or Saturday for a Trick or Treat Special! When you shop in-store you can take a dip into the candy jar. Each candy will have a 'treat' attached to it - 10%, 15%, 20%, 30% off your purchase.
- 10-62 Saloon in Fort Atkinson will have Pumpkin Cold Brew on Friday and Saturday.
- Feather Your Nest in Fort Atkinson will be open 10:00 to 5:00 on Friday and 9:00 to 5:00 on Saturday with a drawing for a gift card and treats that include a surprise discount off your purchase.