are: We treat our customers, team members, and community like family.
oyalty: We are passionate about following through with our commitments.
ptimistic: We interact with our customers and team members with a positive and cheerful attitude.
nity: We work as a team to achieve customer satisfaction through trust and dependability.
hankful: We are thankful for the opportunity to work each day to serve our customers, team members and community.
xcellence:"every job performed is a self-portrait of the person who did it-therefore, autograph your work with excellence."
Currently, Cloute Inc. is growing and seeking a part-time and full-time Field Technicians. Ladder/aerial experience a plus. All other job specific training and development will be provided. Looking for an individual who is honest, efficient, hardworking, motivated, respectful, a self-starter, able to accomplish duties on time, and who has a positive attitude. Must be able to work as a member of a team as well as independently when required.
- Possess, gain and maintain basic knowledge, skills, hand-on and physical ability/dexterity necessary to perform job functions required within this position. (window cleaning, wall washing, new construction cleaning, move in/out clean up, power washing, carpet cleaning, snow removal, custodial functions and facilities damage clean-up.)
- Able to be flexible and accessible to company and customer needs, which includes ability to be on call and/or work additional hours, as warranted to meet special customer and/or production needs. This includes coming to work in weather conditions that can be challenging.
- Possess and maintain a customer service focus.
- Able to take direction and work effectively within a team/crew environment.
- Able to assist in clean up and organization of company vehicles and warehouse/shop facilities.
- Able to do job specific related paperwork, as required. This includes complete, accurate and timely job and time sheets.
- Able to effectively and efficiently use basic job related hand tools, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Able to load and unload equipment, materials and/or supplies into and out of company vehicles.
- Able to safely hook up trailer and equipment being transported to the job.
- Able to assist in clean up of customers premises following performance of job duties.
- Meet and maintain attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Able to assist in training and development of other team/crew members.
- Other duties as may be assigned and/or warranted by Team/Crew Leads and management team.
Apply Online: http://clouteinc.com/careers/