The newly remodeled and growing North Shore Chophouse is searching for an experienced bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of delivering quality customer service. We are looking for a professional, high-energy Bartender with excellent communication skills who will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. If as the bartender you would be able to greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food, then this is the opportunity for you!
To succeed as a Bartender, you should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
Compensation includes salary and tips.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Resume and proven working experience as a bartender including relevant training certificate
· Knowledge of a second language is a plus but not required.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills Strong task and time management abilities.
· Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
· Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
· Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
· Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
· Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
· Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations
· Basic math and computer skills.
· Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
· Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Please send full resume or fill out paper application in person!