North Shore Chophouse is looking for enthusiastic, professional and experianced servers to provide an excellent guest experience for a minimum of two shifts per week weekends included. Our establishment is open to our community Wednesday - Saturday afternoons begining at 3:30 pm.
- Introduce yourself and greet customers with a smile; never limit yourself to greeting just your tables.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of the menu and food choices
- Help customers with food and beverage selections, suggesting appetizers and meals based on the menu and current specials.
- Check back with the tables and keep area clear of cluttered dishes and glasses
- Obtain proper liquor, wine, and beer knowledge in order to appropriately assist our guests
- Confide in the managers if problems with coworkers or guests arise so that appropriate actions can be taken.
- Prepares dining room by setting tables with clean, full condiments and table top menus
- Use downtime to check with guests, fill waters, clear plates and overall restaurant needs. Always look for ways to be productive when there is time to spare
- Present check to customer, accept payment, and return change, credit card and signature slip.
- Come in promptly and in full uniform for all scheduled shifts, including mandatory meetings
- Never let the guest feel like they are inconveniencing you
- Follow and abide by all policies written in employee handbook
- Respect all your co-workers and managers
- Create a pleasurable dining experience for all of our guests
- Leave a positive impression on the customers to ensure a return venture and potential word of mouth promotion
- Have fun at work; leave baggage at the door; come to work with a positive attitude ready and willing to help create a fun and memorable experience for our guests
- Thank the customers for visiting the establishment and ask them to come back again
- Other duties as assigned
- Server experience is preferred however not required
- Ability to count change, preform basic math and count change back to customer is required