Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is searching for Maintenance Mechanics. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production lines. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into Maximo for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program.
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- The individual must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up required.
- Previous experience in maintenance (min of 1yr) or min 1-2 yrs of mechanical / maintenance classes.
- Machining of parts, use of the lathe, mill grinders, etc
- System troubleshooting techniques including schematic reading
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, welding and machine tools preferred.