Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 131 years, is searching for a 3rd Shift Production Mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production lines. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into Maximo for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program.
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- The individual must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up required.
- Previous experience in maintenance (min of 1yr) or min 1-2 yrs of mechanical / maintenance classes.
- Machining of parts, use of the lathe, mill grinders, etc
- System troubleshooting techniques including schematic reading