Seniors can pick up Farmers Market Vouchers at Fort Atkinson Senior Center
Senior Farmers’ Market Vouchers for Jefferson County –2023!
ADRC of Jefferson Co. will be at: Fort Atkinson Sr. Center on June 9th at 10a-12n
The Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides eligible seniors with vouchers to use at area farmers’ markets and participating roadside stands to purchase fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
You must be 60 years of age or older (or a Native American 55 or older) and reside in Jefferson County. Household gross income must be at or below 185% of federal poverty level:
- 1 person: $2,248 monthly / $26,973 annual income
- 2 persons: $3,041 monthly / $36,482 annual income
- 3 persons: $3,833 monthly / $45,991 annual income
- 4 persons: $4,625 monthly / $55,500 annual income
- For each additional household member, add $793 monthly / $9,509 annually
Vouchers will be distributed on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. Visit our office or one of our scheduled outreach sites, and eligible individuals will receive their vouchers the same day.
Or, if you prefer, contact the ADRC by calling 920-674-8734 and complete an eligibility screening over the phone. Eligible applicants will receive their vouchers via mail.
Vouchers are available June 1st -September 30th. Vouchers must be used by October 31, 2023.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Each eligible individual will receive $35 in vouchers (seven $5 coupons)
- *New this year, issuance is individual based, meaning more than one individual per household can receive checks!